As a general rule, we do not ship furniture:
We offer reasonably priced professional delivery and setup to our local area including Staunton, Waynesboro, Stuarts Draft, Elkton, Fulks Run, and New Market, with delivery available at an additional cost to a wider area including Charlottesville, Richmond, Roanoke, Winchester, Northern Virginia, and parts of West Virginia.
- Please understand that we cannot offer refunds on upholstery, bedding, or any special order.
- No returns will be accepted on lamps if the plastic cover has been removed from the shade.
- All returns and refunds must be approved by the manager.
- If a return is accepted, a re-stocking fee may be applied.
- There are no refunds on anything after 7 days.
If You Are Picking Up Your Furniture:
- When you pick up your furniture, it is your responsibility to load it properly.
- We cannot be responsible for damage in transport. Please bring blankets, ropes, etc. to protect as you see fit.
- If you need help to load it at the store, please advise us of this before you come to make sure someone is available to help.
If We Are Delivering Your Furniture:
- We deliver between the hours of 9:30 AM and 4:30 PM.
- Although we make a great effort to suit your schedule, we reserve the right to wait until we have other deliveries in your area.
- Rooms and aisles are to be cleared and ready for delivery.
- Our furniture delivery men are not required to move any existing furniture or hook up any electronic equipment unless arrangements have been made with us in advance.
- There will be a $30 minimum charge for any old furniture that we need to remove.
- The complete balance is due on furniture delivery unless other arrangements have been made through Synchrony Financial.
Click here to download Synchrony Financial credit application.
- It is OK to pay the furniture delivery men with a credit card, cash, or check.